Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• March 25, 2019, 07:59:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Official For Sale and Trade thread  (Read 23195 times)

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
Official For Sale and Trade thread
« on: August 19, 2006, 01:47:12 PM »

In our ongoing efforts to reduce clutter, I'm starting an single stickied thread for sale and trade related activity.

Disclaimer:  All transactions are the business of the buyer and the seller and TehBias.com has no interest or liability in said transactions.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
PSP for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 01:49:52 PM »

I'm selling one of my PSPs.  Complete in box (core pack with charger and battery), with no scratches and no bad pixels and no errors or problems.  Guaranteed no DOA, this system is perfect and like new.  I'm asking $150 plus shipping.  I'll throw in a 32mb memory stick (enough to hold all of your save games) with Loco Roco demo preinstalled.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
Re: Official For Sale and Trade thread
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »

OK, make that $145 shipped or off to the 'bay it goes.  :)

Screwnut

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 08:40:34 PM »

lower!  and change it to a Canadian dollar value and you might catch my interest. :)

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »

lower!  and change it to a Canadian dollar value and you might catch my interest. :)

Why would I sell it for lower?  It's worth at least that much.  You want Canadian dollars?  It's yours for $161 CAD.  It'll be on eBay this weekend, I'll make sure that Canadian bidders are allowed.

Screwnut

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:05:51 PM »

just pulling your chain! :D

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 11:12:10 PM »

OK, just because I like you, $170 CAD.

Screwnut

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 11:23:11 PM »

Beer Monkey, If I had a $170 Canadian dollars that didn't have to go to food, rent, heating and hydro....you'd have a deal.  It's a steal at the price you want and I would love it just to try that game that was made by the same ppl who made Champions of Norrath.  I ask my friends and see if I can get any biters for you.  Post the link here to the ebay site when you put it up....just incase I'm not fast enough.  I have one friend that would like one but he doesn't get paid until the end of the month.  Anyways I do what I can for you.

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 11:55:19 AM »

I don't know if this thread is just for videogames or other items, but here goes.  I'm looking to unload some of my graphic novels as I figure it's just money sitting on my shelf.  Here's a partial list of what I have.  I'll finish it tonight.  Most of the books have only been read once or twice and are in good condition.  If you're interested in any of them or have any questions, please feel free to PM me.  We can work out a price (in CDN) based on whether you want one book or multiple books.  Shipping is extra and all items will be shipped by your choice of method. 

Batman: Knightfall Books 1 - 3
Batman vs. Predator Books 1 - 3
Batman vs. Dracula Books 1 - 3
Batman: The Long Halloween
Batman: Haunted Knight
Batman: Dark Victory
Batman: Year One
Batman: Return of the Dark Knight
Batman: Dark Knight Strikes Back
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: War Drums
Batman: War Games Books 1 3
Batman: Hush books 1 and 2
The Crow
Hard Boiled
Hellboy, vols. 1 - 5
John Constantine, Hellblazer Vol. 1
Kingdom Come
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Book 1
Punisher: Born
Ronin
Sin City - books 1 thru 7
Spider-Man: Death of Gwen Stacy
Spider-Man: Son of the Goblin
Venom vs. Carnage
Star Wars: Episode III
Superman: President Lex
Superman-Batman: Public Enemies
Superman: Red Son
The Ultimates Vol. 1
V for Vendetta
Watchmen
Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1
Y: The Last Man Book 1

I also have single issue comics that I am looking to sell.  I can e-mail anyone who is interested that list.   Thanks.

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 11:29:48 AM »

I've got some more stuff I'm selling.   I'm trying to sell a whole bunch of my DVDs and VHS tapes since I've come to realize I'm never going to watch most of them again.  They are all in working condition and are all in their original boxes/cases which range from fair for some of the VHS cases to very good for the DVDs.  Some DVDs have never been watched.  Stupid impulse buys. 

If anyone would like to see the list, please PM me and I'll send it to you.  They're mainly action, comedy and drama movies.  Some DVDs are Thundercats Season 1 vols. 1 and 2, Smallville Seasons 1 and 2, Run Lola Run, Any Given Sunday, Broken Arrow, and Hard to Kill.  Some of my VHSes are The Godfather Trilogy, Se7en, The Matrix, and King of the Ring 98.  I'm selling all my DVDs for between 5 and 10 dollars and my VHS for between 2 and 5 dollars but I would be willing to bundle them up at a discount.  All shipping costs are not included though.  EDIT:  The Season sets are more than $10.00 though.

I've kept all my horror movies unless I have a horror movie on VHS and DVD, in which case the VHS is on sale.

Thanks to anyone who is interested.  If no one is interested though, they're off to Ebay.   :)

The graphic novels I mentioned in my previous for sale post are going on Ebay tomorrow.  Today is the last chance if anyone is interested in them, otherwise you can find them there.  My user name is seanmalcher.  Thanks guys.

Screwnut

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

Hey Sean.  You should take those DVD's to your local blockbusters.....open up a game exchange account.  Trade them in.  Get Credit at blockbusters.   Use that credit to buy new and used games from Blockbusters!!  Saves the time and energy of posting them on E-bay!!

Hey what sets do you have?  How much would you consider selling the Thundercats set for?  I have a friend who maybe interested.  I'll PM you later tonight!

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »

I thought about Blockbuster, but I'd much rather have real cash than the $3.50 they'd give me for most of them on trade in credit.  I'll PM you the price for the Thundercats sets.

adamsappel

• Global Moderator
  • The Dude abides.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »

Anyone interested in a Game Boy SP+ (with a bunch of accessories), or a DS Phat with Nintendogs decal? I'm just looking to get a bit more than it's trading in for and shipping. Let me know.
"I do not come here to have my ideas and opinions stiffled."

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »

You aren't going to believe this, but a friend of mine is looking for Barbie Horse Adventures for the Xbox but he can't find it in any stores.  If anybody can help me out, let me know.

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 02:23:02 PM »

"By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive."
Albert Schweitzer

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7