Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• December 11, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]

Author Topic: iPhone / App Store Discussion  (Read 98859 times)

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
Re: iPhone / App Store Discussion
« Reply #735 on: July 18, 2012, 09:35:36 AM »

Finally got an iPad yesterday.  I synced it on my PC and "restored" it from my iPhone backup as I figured that way I can get my calendar, contacts and some apps that I want on both. 

After I synced it, I made folders for all the apps on the iPad and then I synced it again and all of the folders disappeared.  Anyone else have this problem?

Also, if you have an iPhone and iPad, did you restore the iPad from the phone backup or do it as a new device?  If I do it as a new device, can I sync the same iTunes/apps to the iPad?  Reason I ask is because I don't want all of the same apps on both devices.

Thanks for any tips you have!

Geese

• Champion of Y-Axis inversion
    • View Profile
    • Geese's Dojo
« Reply #736 on: July 18, 2012, 03:37:01 PM »

I just set mine up as a new device. You can have each device have a different set of tunes and apps.
Something along the lines of "only sync checked tunes".  Each device will have a different "checklist".

Also, uncheck "sync new apps" (or something similar). This keeps your iPad from automatically adding an app you downloaded on your iPhone (or vice versa).
Now Playing on XB1: Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome

iPeter

• Man Card Status: APPROVED
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »

Does iStats for BF3 constantly crash for anyone else? If I delete and reinstall it'll work for a few hours but after that it won't even open before going back to the home screen.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]