Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• May 21, 2019, 04:30:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)  (Read 6428 times)

RuFfNeCk

• View Profile
Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

My free copy came in on Monday, just picked it up today.  Hopefully gonna get a chance to play it tonight.  Been looking forward to it for months.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »

Played an hour so far, definitely enjoying it.  The production values are fantastic.  It is early but I'd say it probably beats MGS4 on the 'playable movie' scale, though I'm sure diehard Kojima fans who love watching two-hour cutscenes would disagree.

ChromaTick

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 12:28:43 PM »

Played an hour so far, definitely enjoying it.  The production values are fantastic.  It is early but I'd say it probably beats MGS4 on the 'playable movie' scale, though I'm sure diehard Kojima fans who love watching two-hour cutscenes would disagree.

For me it's night and day better than the MGS4 'playable movie'.  That game was a major chore to get through. 

This game is pure joy.  I'm a little over 5 hours in and 65% through the game and absolutely loving it!!

mathewh

• Site Coder
  • Hells of gaming.
    • View Profile
    • HellaBoss
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »

ohman! can't wait! i'll report once i get a chance too. i've heard this game will define the ps3.
OMG, that's so HellaBoss

ChromaTick

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 05:58:40 PM »

This game was amazing from start to finish.  It clocks in at just over 10 hours.

Game of the Year candidate for sure and I believe it redefines the idea of video game as art.

mathewh

• Site Coder
  • Hells of gaming.
    • View Profile
    • HellaBoss
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:45 PM »

i'm finding the camera in uncharted 2 to be frustrating. in some of the later levels i've had to retry  to the point of frustration because i've missed jumps, had no idea where i was going, etc. it's a good game, but def. not the best thing i've ever played.
OMG, that's so HellaBoss

Pages: 1 [2]