Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• January 17, 2019, 04:08:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: God of War 3  (Read 3171 times)

Splicershock

• View Profile
God of War 3
« on: March 16, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »

Is anyone on here a big God of War fan?

I absolutely loved the first 2 - and with this game dropping today, it is likely the PS3 game that finally makes me buy one of the systems.

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: God of War 3
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

Absolutely loved the first game. I'll pick this up down the road when I'm done with some other games I'm working on. That reminds me, I'll have to pick up the GoW Collection as well!

FLYING SE7EN

• Global Moderator
  • Danger. Zone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »

Thinking of picking up this one and L4D2 later this week.  I've got a bunch of trade ins I'll be taking in to help fund it...

Then I just have to get around to playing them.  This weekend looks good cause the wife and kids will be out of town...

J.

scobeto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »

I must forbid discussion of this game. It is the only title since the PS3 was released that really makes me want to buy one and I have little to no willpower.

Please take the discussion to PMs.

jwClark96

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 02:08:52 PM »

Picked this up yesterday during lunch and.......IT IS AWESOME!!!!!  Same old vicious GOW that we all know and love.  Everything is solid so far, I'm only 2 hours in and having a ball.  I need to get the hang of dodging with the right stick again, I keep trying to move the camera and end up rolling all over the place.

My bad Scobeto

scobeto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »

Picked this up yesterday during lunch and.......IT IS AWESOME!!!!!  Same old vicious GOW that we all know and love.  Everything is solid so far, I'm only 2 hours in and having a ball.  I need to get the hang of dodging with the right stick again, I keep trying to move the camera and end up rolling all over the place.

My bad Scobeto

sigh

forgiven.

mathewh

• Site Coder
  • Hells of gaming.
    • View Profile
    • HellaBoss
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »

finally crushing my way through this bad boy, near the end of the game now. anyone finish it yet?
OMG, that's so HellaBoss