Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• January 17, 2019, 04:22:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Miss you guys  (Read 3320 times)

iPeter

• Man Card Status: APPROVED
    • View Profile
Miss you guys
« on: September 21, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »

That is all.

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Miss you guys
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »

Group hug time?

I played online Tuesday for the first time in what felt like forever (Gears 3 Horde mode with Allen, Dave and Sean.) Although I'm away all weekend (to play games, actually, with the GAMES DAY Podcast crew), I'm looking forward to much more online play!

...and remember, Pieter, admitting your feelings is the manliest thing of all!

:mancard:

amiright? :D

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 10:24:20 AM »

Same here.  Gears 3 I think is the first online gaming I've done since Bulletstorm!  Time to get back in the swing of things.

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »

Hope to see all of you in BF3! 
"By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive."
Albert Schweitzer

Glockdeucedeuce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 03:56:58 PM »

I am in for some BF3 when it comes out. 
Go Go hawt sauce!

Bellatrix

• View Profile
    • Maremy's Blog Has Moved! Check it out...
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »

I agree; it's group hug time!

With Gears 3 having been released, I've been online a bit, too. And I'm making a point to be online gaming more as well. As soon as I got home from work last night at 9, I played a few rounds of horde mode in Gears 3 with Jeremy and a couple other people. So much fun! Also a great stress reliever after work.

Jeremy and I are also playing through Gears 3 in co-op. Anyone who sees us online and wants to join us, feel free. You can have up to four people playing, right, through the campaign??

Hope to play some more games with you guys really soon!!  :D

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »

I'm moving in November.  Once I move I'll be online a few nights a week.  Been busy packing, consolidating, doing home repairs etc. for the last several months.

iPeter

• Man Card Status: APPROVED
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »

I'm back! 10 hours in to Battlefield 3, some Burnout Crash, and a little Rock Band 3. Feels good. Hope to play with the rest of you soon. The kids are settling in to the new routine, so I'm able to get on around 9 my time most nights. I just need to set up some sort of west-coast TB recruitment campaign so I have even more nice folks to play with.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »

I'm *still* having internet problems in my new apartment.  :(

I do play Words with Friends on a daily basis now.  I know I flaked out on some of you guys in WWF a year ago but those days are over.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »

I've given up and ordered Road Runner.  The local DSL is taking too long getting their backbone upgraded for my oversubscribed neighborhood.

I'll have RR next Monday and should finally have a connection cable of online gaming (and high def Hulu/Netflix streaming, and all the other things I can't do reliably now).  So I'll be on Live at least a couple nights between Xmas and New Years.

In the meantime, I'm always looking for Carcassonne and Words With Friends games...

Sparkz

• Bichon Wii-mote
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »

It was great gaming with you guys after such a long time away from playing on XBL.  .  I thought I would give some background on where I've been.  My son is 14 months old now, being a father is great, but left no time for gaming.  For the past 3 months, he's had numerous ear infections, which meant very little sleep for Mom and Dad.  He had tubes put in his ears last week, and life has been pretty good so far.  I've been fearing that late night gaming might wake him up, so bought a new Turtlebeach headset.  Who knows, it may even improve my gaming if I can hear things better instead of playing at a low volume.  It took me a little while to figure out the settings, which is why it took me a little while to join chat.

I recently picked up Halo 4 and BlackOps2, and am looking forward to joining you guys more often.  I also have had Battlefield 3 for about a year, but never got the chance to play multiplayer on it.

Oaktree 76

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 06:10:28 PM »

Always enjoyed gaming with you sparkz, hit me up anytime

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47:23 PM »

I'll be back on more over the four day holiday.  Probably for a bit each day.  I still need to try Halo 4 multi.