Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• April 21, 2019, 04:12:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS  (Read 1753 times)

Sparkz

• Bichon Wii-mote
    • View Profile
Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:45:50 PM »

I wasn't sure if we had a 3DS Friend Code list, but figure we would need one for this game.

My character is Mark the Mayor of Bethesda, and my friend code is 2964-8677-0208.  I have lots of pears in my town, and on my island there are coconuts and mangoes.  This is my first experience with an Animal Crossing game, and I'm enjoying it.  I usually play at night after putting my son to bed, so was glad to be able to set a night-time ordinance on the town to keep the stores open later.  I did have the original on  the Gamecube, but only really used it with a cheat code to play NES Punchout.  That was back in the day before the Wii virtual console made it easy to play NES games.

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »

I'll make sure that Mary checks this. She's into ACNL in a big way.

Rudy

• King DeDeDe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »

Emily's enjoying it here.  She preordered, and picked it up on release day.  I don't even have a 3DS as of yet.  Seeing how little I even play the DS anymore, it may not even be worth it for the few games I miss.
-= Rudy =-

adamsappel

• Global Moderator
  • The Dude abides.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 01:51:18 AM »

Chloe loves this game and plays it constantly. I'll get her friend code up. She always wants to visit new towns.
"I do not come here to have my ideas and opinions stiffled."