Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• June 24, 2019, 02:10:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Summer Vacation  (Read 16039 times)

vortech

• Resident Grouch
    • View Profile
    • Piratenews.network
Re: Summer Vacation
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 01:09:57 PM »

No need to drool.  I'll take the 50 dollar Charcoal grill over a 2k gas grill.  I don;t know why everyone's so gung ho on gas grills.  My oven already has a broiler, thanks. 

Boy, you have been in a shitty mood lately.   :P

I grill with both, sometimes I just don't have the time to do charcoal.  I'd love to do wood grilling at some point, maybe after I retire.
Hm.  No, this isn't my shitty mood, this is just how I am.  Sorry.  I guess it comes from mostly talking to very thick skinned people.  Still my point was that what he had was good and I just saved him 2 grand.  I don't even know what else offended, but I'll just stick to the gaming threads.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »

Hm.  No, this isn't my shitty mood, this is just how I am.  Sorry.  I guess it comes from mostly talking to very thick skinned people.  Still my point was that what he had was good and I just saved him 2 grand.  I don't even know what else offended, but I'll just stick to the gaming threads.

I don't think anybody was offended, I was just giving you a hard time.   :D

FLYING SE7EN

• Global Moderator
  • Danger. Zone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 06:16:23 PM »

Leaving tomorrow for the outer banks.  I'll be back on the 8th.   I'll be giving the 360 it's last bit of work tonight if anyone's interested in killing some mexicans or tangos or demons.

J.

fetterdave

• No Hero
    • View Profile
    • Our family website
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

I'm always up for killing Mexicans!

iPeter

• Man Card Status: APPROVED
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 11:02:11 PM »

The wife and I spent two nights in Vegas this week. Our room at the MGM had a terrific view and we got to sit in the air conditioning and watch all sorts of fireworks shows all across the city. The heat was unbearable, reaching 117 on the 4th, 118 on the 5th, and it was 112 by noon on the 6th. We went for our anniversary and succeeded in unwinding and spending a lot of quality time together. We didn't see any shows, but we did hit three buffets and watched Ratatouille. No photos either. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »

Our room

had

air conditioning

quality time together

all sorts of fireworks

No photos

Read ya loud and clear, Pieter!  ;)

iPeter

• Man Card Status: APPROVED
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 12:19:02 PM »

:D You cracked my code!

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 07:17:17 PM »

Hey everyone!  We are back from Sanibel - had the best time ever.  Here is a family shot from Captiva Island:

I'll throw a few more up soon.
"By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive."
Albert Schweitzer

deceptikonXXX

• Evil Prevails
    • View Profile
    • Dylan's Xbox360 Blog
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »

I just got back from a family reunion in the Outer Banks.  We were just south of Duck, and although we were right across the street from teh beach, I spent most of my time in/by the pool at our house.  We had a good time, and it was my fiance's first time meeting my mom's side of the family.  She survived without incident, although she earned a nickname (Creampuff) by the 2nd day after being called out for eating the last of the creampuffs. 

I'm just hating being back at work now.

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »

Quick question for anyone who either a) lives in Cleveland or b) is fairly familiar with it:  I'm going to an Indians game next Tuesday and my brother and I are going to be arriving in Cleveland during the afternoon and we'd like to park somewhere near the stadium where I can just leave my car until after game time and I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere.

We're not staying overnight in Cleveland as we're heading up to Sandusky right after the game so we can get to Cedar Point first thing the next morning.

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »

Sean,

Park in the lot next to the Leather Stallion Saloon.  (2205 St. Clair Ave)  Your car should be fine there.
"By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive."
Albert Schweitzer

fetterdave

• No Hero
    • View Profile
    • Our family website
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »

Tell them Bryan sent you, and they'll give you the extra special treatment.

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »

Sorry if I ruined a surprise out-of-the-way stop on your road trip, spooners Sean and Dave.
Albert Schweitzer

sean80

• Psychosocial
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »

Sean,

Park in the lot next to the Leather Stallion Saloon.  (2205 St. Clair Ave)  Your car should be fine there.

Somehow I don't think it's my car that I would have to worry about parking there...just out of curiosity Bryan but how do you know of this place?  Did you find out about it in the same place where you find all of your lovely pictures?

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 03:24:52 PM »

Yes.  When I hear or read about things that might be of interest to people I know, I bookmark them.  That saloon was in the Dave and Sean folder.
Albert Schweitzer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6