Teh Bias

Teh Bias

• December 13, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29

Author Topic: Obligatory Introduction Thread ("Please allow me to introduce myself...")  (Read 77525 times)

FLYING SE7EN

• Global Moderator
  • Danger. Zone.
    • View Profile

Thought I'd start a thread for any new members to check in and tell us a bit about yourself (favorite games, systems, genres etc).

Welcome, and thanks for joining TehBias.com!

J.

Beer Monkey

• Troublemaker
  • I smell dead people.
    • View Profile

Why the hell should they?† You didn't tell us anything about yourself.† †;D

ICandee

• I miss Cubey
    • View Profile
    • ICandee, You Game 2.0

Hello everyone!† Just thought I'd pop in to introduce myself.† †:-*† A little birdie told me about Teh Bias and then threatened to fire me if I didn't join.† I was recently given my very first XBox.† My favorite TV star is Eric Estrada.† I have played Fable the most so far but have tried out the Simpsons games, a little bit of Spiderman and unfortunately Harry Potter.† I'm very much the girly gamer....Ah well...

Anyhoodly doodly,† I hope I get to meet everyone soon!

M.

P.S.-I think BeerMonkey has a point Flying Se7en...BTW, what's the deal with the nickname "Flying Se7en"?† Plummeting Eight has a nicer ring to it... :P
"Girl gamer's rule.. it smells like apples and plums when you play with them.." -Xbox.com forum post

ICandee, You Game

RuFfNeCk

• View Profile

Hi!

I'm Chris.  Most of you know me and love (loathe?) me.

I play games.  Lots of games.  Too many games.

Because of the above, I am poor.

I play on Xbox Live a lot.  PS2 Online, not so much.  Mostly because Bryan is continuously on there by himself and he scares me.

Kain rising

• View Profile

Judging by a lot of the user names, I think a lot of you have seen me floating around at least one other locale on the web, but I'll make my introduction here  :)

Systems owned:  Xbox, PS2, GameCube, Dreamcast, Genesis, SNES, NES, N64, GBA SP.
I buy too many games that I never end up playing.  ;)
-Jason

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Hello, Ms. Candy!† Thanks to you we now have a 16:1 male:female ratio!!!† 8)

ICandee

• I miss Cubey
    • View Profile
    • ICandee, You Game 2.0

Why thank you kindly Mr. Safe, I'll take those odds!   ;D  I'm quite enamoured of the forum here...such gentlemen...
"Girl gamer's rule.. it smells like apples and plums when you play with them.." -Xbox.com forum post

ICandee, You Game

Vipor

• I live over here.
    • View Profile

Gentlemen?
I must be in the wrong forum ;)

I'm Bryan..... ahh, the other Bryan, you know the COOL Bryan ;D

I own an Xbox, and a gamecube. both are kinda dusty from lack of use.
Promised myself this would change! (taking longer then I thought)

I'm in the prosses of looking for a house. Man, people are asking way too much..... and getting it!?
Hopfully I'll find something soon. This is to much like work.

see you in a game
Bryan

blackcalx

• View Profile

I'm Shawn.  I buy games which are promptly neglected to satiate my need for City of Heroes.  You will see me post things like "Yeah, I bought Metroid Prime 2, but I'm still working on my Defender" or "I wouldn't mind buying that but I'm too close to level 50 to stop now".  It's annoying, I know.  I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

JTello

• View Profile
Re: Obligatory Introduction Thread ("Please allow me to introduce myself...")
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 01:15:06 PM »

- I would be surprised if there is a single person here that I don't know, but my name is Joel. I like video games, sports, long walks on the beach and ripping my close friends apart with bitter sarcasm (kfredericks anyone?  Wink )

- So, I was wondering, does anyone have have issues with me stating that I personally think, George Bush, Hillary Clinton, Howard Dean, Ross Perot, Kim Jong Il, Osama bin Laden, and the Pope are all full of shit?

Iím biased toward the Xbox.

I like Nintendoís console titles, but Iíve found most of the Gameboy familys' library to be far over-rated.

Sony hasnít convinced me to purchase a single console gaming product, and I have no confidence they ever will.

I do love my Sony HDTV though.

The government/rightwing high-gear censorship push since last yearís Janet Jackson incident makes me ill.

It amazes me that Michael Jackson has not already been thrown in jail.

Whatís even more amazing is that I'm sure there are still people who think the creep might be innocent.

NHL 2k5 is a great live sports game, despite any flaws.

Nothingís hotter than good looking Lesbians.

Halo2 needs a download soon, itís getting a tad stale.

If Keith, kfredericks, ever does sign up here at tehbias, the FCC, the religious right, the KKK, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving  might come knocking on the Mods door someday!

No one could ask for two better hometown sports teams than the Patriots and Red Sox!

Oh, and I want to play Links, so Bryan (and hopefully some others) better be willing to play a few rounds.

Mooseknuckleman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2005, 02:16:32 PM »

Hi, I'm Bruce. I'm good at sports games and am your favorite target on all other games. Thank you and have a good night.

Failsafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2005, 02:54:28 PM »

Hey Bruce, welcome!

JTello

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2005, 05:35:53 PM »

Hi, I'm Bruce. I'm good at sports games and am your favorite target on all other games. Thank you and have a good night.

What Bruce, no more 'Seacrest Out?'  :P

Bryan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • TehBias
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 08:29:07 AM »

Hi Joel!† Nice to see you here.† I'm sure it felt good to get all of your supressed ideas out in the open - notice that your balls aren't in a vice?

We just finished a Links tourney yesterday.† I'll start a new tourney up this week.
"By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound and alive."
Albert Schweitzer

bug

• View Profile

I found my way over here via Allen, some might know me from LCVG (we allowed to type that here?  :-X ) where I rarely posted but often lurked. I pretty much just follow Allen and Shawn around where ever they go so here I am.

Live gamertag: Lord Darkness
Systems in use: Xbox
Systems collecting dust: PS2, GameCube, Dream Cast, Saturn, Genesis, 3DO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29